Johnny Marr Jaguar and Mr Z 38 SR

Nice! Thanks for sharing.

I have that guitar (orange color) and enjoy it a lot. I think the mods on the Marr signature were well thought out and provide, as you demonstrated, a wide variety of tones.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Did you notice some of the derogatory comments regarding modelling? Drives me nuts... They'll learn... one day! :)

Very nice. Yes it drives me nuts when people try to say amps are the only way. I had some 16 year old kid trying to tell me an axe fx wouldn't be better than his blackstar ht-5. Apparently he needs to come see me play a gig with my modded jcm 800 on my Axe 2.

Great demo Brett! I messed with this patch you created last night on my LsL strat and it's a killer preset to work from. Very well dialed in base tone with the Dr. Z. Great playing..

That J. Marr Jacquar really caught my attention as well- I didn't know about those until you posted this. I wish they offered something more like a 6105 fret on them though.. I would buy one today if they didn't have vintage fret wire (I assume that's the case). Killer sounding guitar... I'll track one down locally if I can- may buy one yet.

I loved it. Man, I need to buy one of those guitars. Maybe after I get the XL. There was one tone on there that reminded me of Cheap trick. Very mid rangy sound.

The Dimension chorus stuff sounds great as well as some of the high gain tones. A bit much reverb and delay for my liking.

Thanks for the kind words, guys. Did you notice some of the derogatory comments regarding modelling? Drives me nuts... They'll learn... one day! :)

Childish/derogatory comments aside -- the fact is over the years, you have set a very high tone "bar" with your tube amp/pedal demos.

At this point in my life, the more sh!t I get makes me think I must be doing something right :)

Good tones!

Back
Top Bottom