Johnny M’s tutorials… ‘Octaver space lead’ 03/08/21

JohnnyM

Hey all, I’m trying to commit to doing a weekly tone tutorial, which should cover ambient atmospheric stuff as well as heavy rhythm tones.

First up is the legendary ‘Milton Cleans’ sound, please let me know what you think, I’m trying to improve my video-making as well as tone building.

15/06/21

22/06/21-

30/06/21-

06/07/21-

13/07/21-

20/07/21-

27/07/21-

03/08/21-

10/08/21-

Last edited:
nice. is the preset uploaded somehwere?

nah, although if there’s enough demand when I’ve got a few more videos out I could do a few. Probably after I do the video on the non-piezo version, as most people don’t have piezo equipped guitars

These videos are excellent, please keep them coming.
You give knowledgeable explanations of the process in a concise yet encompassing manner.

Last edited:
These videos are excellent, please keep them coming.
You give knowledgeable explanations of the process in a concise yet encompassing manner.
Thank you man, I really appreciate that. Making these videos can sometimes feel like chucking your time out into the void, but as long as people keep getting value out of them I’ll keep doing them

Just been checking out some of your bands material on YouTube, you have some excellent songs and the production is spot on.

Last edited:
Just been checking out some of your bands material on YouTube, you have some excellent songs and the production is spot on.
Ah thank you man, I should probably post some of that stuff right? It’s all self produced, the early stuff and demos by me and then the last release by Mike, the other guitarists.

here’s our last single anyway

Nice videos! Well explained and not too long. I like the Milton cleans no piezo sound. Never heard of that term. Useful sound for recordings. Thanks!

Would be helpful if we could import/download those sound.

Back
Top Bottom