John Petrucci's wife using an Axe Fx

Nice of Santa to jam with those ladies, I guess he has time to chill out now with the holiday season done with for another year.

That singer should stop wearing tights.

++1

she can prance around my place wearing nothing. her choice, of course. I mean, she doesn't have to be naked nor does it have to happen at my place --she could wear whatever's comfy. obviously naked would work for me, but I'm cool either way... as long as we can get to know each other and have a good time.:love-struck:

++1

she can prance around my place wearing nothing. her choice, of course. I mean, she doesn't have to be naked nor does it have to happen at my place --she could wear whatever's comfy. obviously naked would work for me, but I'm cool either way... as long as we can get to know each other and have a good time.:love-struck:

I'm going to let that pass given you posted after closing time, and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt you're inebriated.

I'm going to let that pass given you posted after closing time, and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt you're inebriated.

ok, ok --mmmaaybe I had a few more scotches than normal. after some sleep, I'm sober and can reflect with a clear head.

STANDBY...

:love-struck:

That singer should stop wearing tights.

Jesus, man. Was that necessary? This isn't some random troll-safe YouTube thread. This is the Fractal forum, and you're slamming someone in a band with one of Fractal's dearest artist's wife. I'm 100% certain someone on here knows someone who knows her, and I'm even more certain she's out there killing it way more often than you are.

I'm also betting she looks way better in tights than you do. Spare us.

The singer has a pro voice, great range and control.

I would've liked seeing Petrucci and his wife doing dual guitar parts like Downing and Tipton did on some of their solo's; or seeing them do a song with more energy like "You got another thing comming", or "breaking the law".

Thanks for posting @brokenvail, I thought the Iron Maidens were the only female tribute band to that style of 80's metal.

Jesus, man. Was that necessary? This isn't some random troll-safe YouTube thread. This is the Fractal forum, and you're slamming someone in a band with one of Fractal's dearest artist's wife. I'm 100% certain someone on here knows someone who knows her, and I'm even more certain she's out there killing it way more often than you are.

I'm also betting she looks way better in tights than you do. Spare us.

As a card carrying member of PAOPWT(people against overweight people wearing tights) I stand with Luke in his assessment of this troubling situation..................

Cooper, your politically correct take on this is typical of the times...........sometimes tough love is needed....watch the vid again....

JP's beard has gone to epic proportions. I personally don't like it, but I'm interested to see where it goes from here. I mean, you can't just cut it, and if he were to shave it off he'd look like a young kid. So does it go to maintenance mode, or totally comical must be included in a coffee table book about beards mode?
On a side note, JP is the only professional musician up there and if Rena weren't married to him, all the trolls talking about them wouldn't be trolling them. Give them a break. If JP is on stage someone is recording it. God, I wouldn't want someone trolling my performances.

Back
Top Bottom