John Petrucci MARK IIC+ mode of MARK V [Tone Matched]

Hyper Planet

Power User
Hey guys, this is my tone matched from JP Comparison video between a IIC+ and IIC+ mode of Mark V, here is my result !, I've tone matched Mark IIC+ mode of Mark V, I'd like to call this clip, The Art of G3 amp modeling, My guitar is Ibanez RG1820X and the pickups Bareknuckle- Juggernauts, I recorded it with a 6-string guitar not a 7 version, I just tone matched, there is no POST EQ, my chain is just an amp [IIC+ brt/Deep] + 2 cab and of course TM block, I used CP7 for IRs,

so how does it sound to your ears ?

Last edited:
Nice to hear you did record another G3 Petrucci IIC+ clip i was waiting to hear some results ,not sure will that web site affect so much for that audio but somehow that your early G2 clip did sound better and closer for my ears. That G3 clip sound also nice but somehow that G2 clip was closer for that Youtube source ,maybe that site did affect little bit for audio hard to know but below is clip what i mean but nice job and tone.

Hey guys, this is my tone matched from JP Comparison video between a IIC+ and IIC+ mode of Mark V, here is my result !, I've tone matched Mark IIC+ mode of Mark V, I'd would like to call this clip, The Art of G3 amp modeling, My guitar is Ibanez RG1820X and the pickups Bareknuckle- Juggernauts, I recorded it with a 6-string guitar not a 7 version, I just tone matched, there is no POST EQ, my chain is just an amp [IIC+ brt/Deep] + 2 cab and of course TM block, I used CP7 for IRs, so how does it sound to your ears ?

https://hyperplanet.bandcamp.com/track/tone-matched-john-petrucci-mark-iic-mode-of-markv

Nice to hear you did record another G3 Petrucci IIC+ clip i was waiting to hear some results ,not sure will that web site affect so much for that audio but somehow that your early G2 clip did sound better and closer for my ears. That G3 clip sound also nice but somehow that G2 clip was closer for that Youtube source ,maybe that site did affect little bit for audio hard to know but below is clip what i mean but nice job and tone.

Please watching the Mark IIC+ mode of V in this video and then compare it with my TM, to me it's so much more authentic, and realistic than to my G2 clip, I like it a lot ;)

[video]https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv% 3DLbPgr63aaQ4&h=BAQFX-z9B[/video]

Hey guys, this is my tone matched from JP Comparison video between a IIC+ and IIC+ mode of Mark V, here is my result !, I've tone matched Mark IIC+ mode of Mark V, I'd like to call this clip, The Art of G3 amp modeling, My guitar is Ibanez RG1820X and the pickups Bareknuckle- Juggernauts, I recorded it with a 6-string guitar not a 7 version, I just tone matched, there is no POST EQ, my chain is just an amp [IIC+ brt/Deep] + 2 cab and of course TM block, I used CP7 for IRs,

so how does it sound to your ears ?

Love it! Sounds amazing. Can you share the patch please? Thanks!

Hey guys I almost shared all of my presets in Axe-Change website just type my name Amin Saffar in the search section of the website, I'm pretty sure I shared ''The Enemy Inside'' TM patch in Axe-Change as a gift of my birthday to all of you! :), but as for the ''Enigma Machine'' I think I forgot to share it in that time, but I'll do a quick search in my PC if I could find it then it'll be yours ;)

Back
Top Bottom