John Petrucci inspired Clean tone | Dial it in | Mark IV

Can't see it on Axechange yet but I did dial it in from the video. Sounds good on a Music Man Axis guitar
Thanks a lot man! Would love to put this up in the axe change, just need to find some time (please feel free to put it up if you want to!). Glad that it sounds great on your gear!

I really enjoy watching the videos (rather than using axe exchange) as I find that watching somebody who knows what they are doing to create a preset is a great help. I admit that I'm pretty useless at making a "good" preset but copying the little tweaks and tips and tricks from Gurtej has helped me immensly. For me, dialing it in from watching the video is the way forward. Thank you Mr Singh, you Sir are one of the Fractal stars.

I really enjoy watching the videos (rather than using axe exchange) as I find that watching somebody who knows what they are doing to create a preset is a great help. I admit that I'm pretty useless at making a "good" preset but copying the little tweaks and tips and tricks from Gurtej has helped me immensly. For me, dialing it in from watching the video is the way forward. Thank you Mr Singh, you Sir are one of the Fractal stars.
Thanks a lot mate! I am glad you like the videos, and personally, even I really like to understand more details around how a tone is being built, than just downloading a preset, although I absolutely would love to share everything on Axe Change if it makes it easier for everyone. I have watched countless videos from our very own Leon Todd (@2112) and have learnt so much from him, he is just incredible when it comes to teaching. I am just probably doing a fraction (over estimating) of what he has already done for the community, but I am grateful that I am able to help! Cheers man.

Thanks a lot mate! I am glad you like the videos, and personally, even I really like to understand more details around how a tone is being built, than just downloading a preset, although I absolutely would love to share everything on Axe Change if it makes it easier for everyone. I have watched countless videos from our very own Leon Todd (@2112) and have learnt so much from him, he is just incredible when it comes to teaching. I am just probably doing a fraction (over estimating) of what he has already done for the community, but I am grateful that I am able to help! Cheers man.
Thank you Gurtej for the kind reply. I would agree with your thoughts on Leon, he is also a top man along with a few others who take the time to inspire the Fractal community.
I'm subscribed to you on your YT channel and always look forward to see and hear which artist you are going to create the tone of whith your great "ear". Or erm..ears. LOL
Another quick point I'd like to say is that along with your tones that you are a really good guitar player.
Thanks again, I look forward to watching for your next video(s).
Brett

Back
Top Bottom