Johanna Connor anyone!

Dang! that was awesome!

I bet people in the audience that havent heard her get a "Susan Boyle moment", thinking what the heck is coming now... and then they all shit their pants when she starts playing.

I've caught her playing around Chicago a good 10 times or so. I live walking distance from Kingston Mines though and I think she plays there a few times a week.. She's an awesome player. A couple of us always half joke that if she was smoking hot she'd be a millionaire by now. Unfortunately I think there's more truth in that than there should be.

First video was ok, but Little Wing? Goddamn, she is a good player! A wee bit more restraint on the solos and it would be better.

And yeah, every male in here is a six pack Adonis? Gimme a break.......

First video was ok, but Little Wing? Goddamn, she is a good player! A wee bit more restraint on the solos and it would be better.

And yeah, every male in here is a six pack Adonis? Gimme a break.......

I see some greatness in her playing style, a little repetitive and over flamboyant in some parts and she can't seem to leave the pickup switch alone either which bugs the hell out of me but oh well. On the weight side of things no I don't have a six pack but I'm not obese either and she clearly is. If she lost the 4 to 5 bowling balls thats she's carrying around, not only would she look better but she would feel better as well.

On the weight side of things no I don't have a six pack but I'm not obese either and she clearly is. If she lost the 4 to 5 bowling balls thats she's carrying around, not only would she look better but she would feel better as well.

It's her choice. This shouldn't even be an issue. I hear nobody comment on Guthrie Govan's straggly hair and bad teeth, on how overweight the Tone King is, or Rob Chapman's paunch. It's ridiculous that this kind of thing affects even here.

Anyhow, I'm fuelling the conversation by even commenting, but as they say, when good people say nothing.......

It's her choice. when good people say nothing.......

Last comment on this,

Yes you're right it's her choice, I personally just hate to see people abuse themselves in a manner that is unhealthy, like a drug addict or an alcoholic. If good people never said anything then shame on them for closing their eyes and their hearts. Some people become so blind to the obvious that if they don't hear it from someone else they never realize they have a problem.

I edited my above post to use words that were more appropriate.

Last edited:
Who cares what she looks like ffs .... sounds like a kick ass loud in your face roadhouse band to me. Nowt wrong with that.

Mind you ....the facial expressions ...... hmmm .... Mark Day it's time to check out your family tree I reckon :)

Back
Top Bottom