Joey Landreth style preset

Dancrow

I've been listening to a lot of Joey Landreth as of lately and decided that I would try to create a preset in the style of his gear.
Since Joey has been using a Two Rock Bloomfield drive, which is a derivative of a Dumble ODS I used that amp as the base of this preset.

Here is a recording of the tones I've been able to get with it:

I've also added some effects he has on his pedalboard. A harmonic tremolo, Uni-Vibe and a KOT & TS to emulate the KingTone Duellist.

There are two channels in the amp section one clean and one OD. In the recording I used the OD channel with the KOT on.

Attachments

• Dumble Overdrive Special.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 72
Hola amigo ... Me ha gustado mucho el tono que has sacado ... Tocas de maravilla con el slide .. Joey Landreth me gusta también mucho a mi .. voy a ver qué tal suena tu ajuste ..
suerte!

I've been listening to a lot of Joey Landreth as of lately and decided that I would try to create a preset in the style of his gear.
Since Joey has been using a Two Rock Bloomfield drive, which is a derivative of a Dumble ODS I used that amp as the base of this preset.

Here is a recording of the tones I've been able to get with it:

I've also added some effects he has on his pedalboard. A harmonic tremolo, Uni-Vibe and a KOT & TS to emulate the KingTone Duellist.

There are two channels in the amp section one clean and one OD. In the recording I used the OD channel with the KOT on.

Great tone and excellent slide playing!

Back
Top Bottom