Joe satriani used axe fx II on new album!!!!!!!

Great band all those guys are very down to earth Ive met Joe and Mike Keneally and its nice to meet someone humble and down to earth Joe came through the Italian food place in Dallas my brothers wife at the time waited on them and my brother went up and mentioned I said he was one of the best guitarists in the world he said where is your younger brother at is he here No he is in Austin Joe said well you tell him he is on the guest list with back stage passes... I gave him some Hendrix tapes which were very rare at the time outtakes for Are you experienced and Axis and Electric lady land they checked that out on the bus before the show and afterwards Joe came up to me and said hey thank you those tapes are very special where on earth did you find them ?
I had lived with a major Hendrix collector who had all the outtakes and every board tape from USA and Europe ..
I gave Joe the outtakes he is a great person very down to earth..

Just the fact that you're all wondering if he actually used it on the album for amp models or not is proof enough that the Axe FX is worthy enough.

So who is that guy on the right? And isn't the pic backwards or is that guy a southpaw? And another thought... man your pinky is huge. Have people been pulling it?

Hey... hold up...I have copy rights on any "pinky" comments. :rolleyes:
Maybe if mine were as long as Scott's it wouldn't hurt all the damned time... ha ha!

Anyway... for some weird reason I have this urge to shave my head...

Back
Top Bottom