Joe Satriani Tone (including Video)

Ralph K

Inspired
Hey Folks,

Check out my Joe Satriani tone that I previously programmed on the AX8 and now I am sharing it with you, our AXE FX II brothers. let me know what you think... comments highly appreciated... \m/

Attachments

• Satch Tone XL+.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 494
Top notch!.........Preset and playing.......Wah sounds nice too.......

Was going to start work on a 'Satch' preset for my store...........not so sure now?;)

Top notch!.........Preset and playing.......Wah sounds nice too.......

Was going to start work on a 'Satch' preset for my store...........not so sure now?;)
Wow Moke! thanks! it's an honor receiving such feedback from a tone veteran like yourself!

F148: 4x12marshall cab sb 75 mix (OH)
When I loaded into my 'Mark 1' unit, the cab block was using a User cab? My factory cabs stop at 132.....I guess That explains that........I wish those extra cabs were included in the firmware downloads for the 'Mark 1 and 2 units.:(

When I loaded into my 'Mark 1' unit, the cab block was using a User cab? My factory cabs stop at 132.....I guess That explains that........I wish those extra cabs were included in the firmware downloads for the 'Mark 1 and 2 units.:(
Oh sorry to read this... well i guess any g12 75 speaker will do... i had to choose between two factory marshall 75s and i chose the brighter sounding one which is more old satriani sounding... to get a modern satch tone u can opt for the darker one.

I think that particular one is - isn't it? OH_412_MAR-CB_M-SB-75_Studio-Modern.syx? Under UltraRes Samples in the firmware zip file.

Back
Top Bottom