• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Joe Satriani Tone (including Video)

Moke

Fractal Fanatic
Top notch!.........Preset and playing.......Wah sounds nice too.......

Was going to start work on a 'Satch' preset for my store...........not so sure now?;)

Ralph K

Inspired
Top notch!.........Preset and playing.......Wah sounds nice too.......

Was going to start work on a 'Satch' preset for my store...........not so sure now?;)
Wow Moke! thanks! it's an honor receiving such feedback from a tone veteran like yourself!

Moke

Fractal Fanatic
F148: 4x12marshall cab sb 75 mix (OH)
When I loaded into my 'Mark 1' unit, the cab block was using a User cab? My factory cabs stop at 132.....I guess That explains that........I wish those extra cabs were included in the firmware downloads for the 'Mark 1 and 2 units.:(

Ralph K

Inspired
When I loaded into my 'Mark 1' unit, the cab block was using a User cab? My factory cabs stop at 132.....I guess That explains that........I wish those extra cabs were included in the firmware downloads for the 'Mark 1 and 2 units.:(
Oh sorry to read this... well i guess any g12 75 speaker will do... i had to choose between two factory marshall 75s and i chose the brighter sounding one which is more old satriani sounding... to get a modern satch tone u can opt for the darker one.

AlbertA

Forum Addict
I think that particular one is - isn't it? OH_412_MAR-CB_M-SB-75_Studio-Modern.syx? Under UltraRes Samples in the firmware zip file.

Top Bottom