Joe Satriani Patch

wow.. it's not just the patch you captured the essence of Joe in your playing. It was really smooth. VERY IMPRESSIVE

That is wonderful, both the tone and the playing. Very smooth and very enjoyable. Thanks for sharing!

Fan de Dragon Ball, par hasard ? ;)

The Always with me video is nice too !

Hehe dragon j'étais ultra fan étant plus jeune,

The vidéo always with you was not recorded with the same preset, but for sure the one shared on this topic will be very ok for it

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Great sound!!!!!

It's pretty depressing when I create these IR's and people use them and come up with something so much better than I'm able to. :D Maybe I should just concentrate on tones and give up music. :D

Clark, we all stand on the shoulders of others to reach higher. Keep doing your thing man. It makes a difference.

OP: That was fantastic. I really, really liked your Always With Me cover though -- your twist on the phrasing and that slightly more subdued tone you used were just so good.

Last edited:
Thank you so much every one for your support, I'm planning to improve this patch with effects for others songs, a kind of satriani,s ultimate live rig.

Envoyé de mon iPhone à l'aide de Tapatalk

Oh wow. That video was fantastic. I just downloaded that patch, and that sound alone will be worth the price of my AXE. Thank you for this one!

Man, thanks! The patch is great!

Do you think you could help me get the backing track for this? I've tried everything and can't get. All the sights that have it (many) block the download with any downloaded I have. Seems that guitarbackingtrack.com has zero Satriani tracks now. Looks like someone is cracking down on the free sharing of BT's now...

Back
Top Bottom