Joe Bonamassa Amp and Guitar Collection

That was very cool....I love the "knowledge" he has about all this equipment. I mean it just flows out of him. really enjoyed that Video.

I enjoyed it immensely! He could do a weekly YouTube show like That Pedal Show with what he has and what he knows. Just bring in a guest guitarist every now and then and a sidekick and viola! A bunch of us would be hooked! I know I would.

I enjoyed it immensely! He could do a weekly YouTube show like That Pedal Show with what he has and what he knows. Just bring in a guest guitarist every now and then and a sidekick and viola! A bunch of us would be hooked! I know I would.

He does have a podcast called " the pickup" - where him and a sidekick talk about a different topic every show. Its really good. I don't think hes done a new one in awhile - but if you haven't heard any of them yet, it would be great for you to go back and listen to all of them - good stuff !

Thanks, I was totally unaware that JB had a podcast. I'll check it out. My preference would be a YouTube video so we could see and hear.

Back
Top Bottom