AFIII Joe Bonamassa 1959 Les Paul with Axe-Fx III

Wow, that guitar sounds great. Just goes to show the old construction methods do impart a character.
WIth the next 6 Axe FX 3’s you sell you can get one!!! Haha. My buddy bought it for $8000 but now theyre priced at around $15000 on reverb because of the limited edition. It does play and feel amazingly

Magic fingers! Can you tell me whether there were any factory presets used, and if so, which ones. I'd love to compare the tones of my PRS 594 to what you are getting and using the same presets would take away one variable ... thanks ... ( of course, if you'd feel comfortable posting your own presets, that would be even better :) )

Magic fingers! Can you tell me whether there were any factory presets used, and if so, which ones. I'd love to compare the tones of my PRS 594 to what you are getting and using the same presets would take away one variable ... thanks ... ( of course, if you'd feel comfortable posting your own presets, that would be even better :) )
No problem at all! I have posted all of these presets before, but I'm pretty sure I've tweaked and messed with them a bit, so I can definitely post 'em again here!! Give me a couple of days to get some work out of the way and I'll plug up my Axe 3 and upload 'em!

No problem at all! I have posted all of these presets before, but I'm pretty sure I've tweaked and messed with them a bit, so I can definitely post 'em again here!! Give me a couple of days to get some work out of the way and I'll plug up my Axe 3 and upload 'em!
Thanks ... looking forward to that ... and everything else that you put on the forum ... great stuff, great playing ...

Man, your playing and tones are just as good as it gets. Really really nice!

I have a set of Duncan Skinnerburst pick ups that I haven't loaded into any of my LPs yet, but this is getting me motivated to (even though they're not the same ones in that guitar).

Man, your playing and tones are just as good as it gets. Really really nice!

I have a set of Duncan Skinnerburst pick ups that I haven't loaded into any of my LPs yet, but this is getting me motivated to (even though they're not the same ones in that guitar).
This thread caused me to pull out my Custom Shop 59 LP Burst with those .duncan skinner bursts pups, and the III has certainly breathed new life into it...... but Milos chops.....yikes.

Very warm sound at the beginning with ODS/Fender. I also like the singing notes with the Tubescreamer. What makes the good sound - the expensive Les Paul or the Axe III? :)

Don´t forgt to play a few chords if you do such nice Guitarshow..........:rolleyes: Very interesting, how the bass frequences seem to disappear with the JCM 800.

Sections in the middle of this video ( 2.30 to 2.50) remind me of Ollie Halsall whom I had the pleasure of seeing in about 1972 at the Black Swan Sheffield, he played an SG

Back
Top Bottom