Jimmy Eat World switched to Fractal

They're using the modeling to! This is very in depth!

I haven't listened to these guys for quite awhile now, but I will say they gave one of the better interviews in regards to how they use the Axe FX and what it took them to get up and going.

Props to them for moving forward and deciding they aren't going to put a bunch of cabs on stage just for show! They can get everything they need out of the Axe and that's what they are going to model (no pun intended) their show around.

Totally agree, I don't want to hear some rich guy talk about his AxeFX and a bunch of stuff I know already. I want to see his expensive amps and effects so I can copy them for way less in the AxeFX.:D
43985723.jpg

Love me some Jimmy, have done for many years. They're kinda like Papa Roach. They will never headline a festivals as their time has come and gone but you'll never tire of them releasing new things.

My buddy who is not a huge fan of the Axe Fx or any modeling saw them last week and told me that they sounded perfect. "Every guitar tone sounded like it was straight off of its album". I was so pumped to send him this video.

Back
Top Bottom