FM9 JHS SuperBolt dialed in (block included)

dicXjonesify

Inspired
I’ve owned and loved the V1 JHS SuperBolt for a long time. Great, unique overdrive pedal, which is not an easy thing to come by haha.

When I went full on FM9, I sold off my whole board. My SuperBolt was going to be the only one I kept but after doing some stuff side by sides for an hour or so, I came up with this. To me, all the most important elements of the tone and feel are there. If you have missed the SuperBolt like me, try adding this block into your FM9-Edit Library.

Sorry the clip is pretty tame. It was originally made for my P&W brethren 😃😅

Attachments

• SuperBolt V1_20220206_100929.zip
    846 bytes · Views: 50
Last edited:
FYI: the file is of the drive block itself. You can put it in (for a Mac) Documents/Fractal Audio/FM9-Edit/blocks/drives and it’ll show up in your Library. If you haven’t saved any drives to your Library yet, I believe the “drives” folder won’t exist but you can create it.

Not sure what folder FM9-Edit is in for Windows. You can always click here to see the folder…

AM-JKLUY2ov350kI4fNqwJdRbKZA0qCJX-VdzsK71cSur5U2jHoa1j9P2TnPJr_zJmKEBBRyk1Kxlwv_JO6TfDX6XOT601tT5tcFfUIEhnLiU7DuwjN0GZ5eZy6JVVOGjObYwqhxGiPTIj_9hqkYQoLcNIcf=w933-h718-no

Last edited:
I’ve owned and loved the V1 JHS SuperBolt for a long time. Great, unique overdrive pedal, which is not an easy thing to come by haha.

When I went full on FM9, I sold off my whole board. My SuperBolt was going to be the only one I kept but after doing some stuff side by sides for an hour or so, I came up with this. To me, all the most important elements of the tone and feel are there. If you have missed the SuperBolt like me, try adding this block into your FM9-Edit Library.

Thanks block added ill check it out

This is great. I bought my Superbolt directly from Josh at an Amp Show completely cold - never heard of it. Tried 5 of his pedals, liked the Superbolt and it became my Always On pedal for years. I just got an FM9 and my first challenge was to try to clone the Superbolt. I know it very well in detail and you did a great job -- thank you very much indeed!

Back
Top Bottom