Jet city 700 dp fr cab

Moltenmetalburn

Self-Admitted Software Thief
Looks interesting.

"Today Jet City Amplification announced a new product category: full-range amplification for guitar amplifier modeling devices. The first product in the range is the top of the line model 700DP.
Enter the 700DP: with stereo 350 watt digital amplifiers, full-range woofer and tweeter pairs with integrated crossovers, and direct outs to send to the house or to slave units, 700DP is like having a compact and powerful PA system disguised as a 4x12 guitar cabinet. “And this is just the debut product in the range”, added White. “We have some very cool ideas to take this concept a bit further, which we will announce soon”.

Jet City Amplification 700DP - Best of NAMM 2012 - Gear Guruz

About time.... I've been wishing and have talked to Port City about making a FR Cab that looks like a 4X12 or the smaller 4X10 Marshall Mini Cab. Still been looking.......till now! Way to go Jet City!! Hopefully they will make it balanced,clear sounding and have quality drivers? Now its a wait and see!

I guess Tom Scholz had it right the first time, He was the first genius pioneer for direct amp/cab modeling and knew Full Range Cabinet Amplification was the superior way to present guitar. I'm gonna look for some old 80's Rockman FR 4X12 style Cabs, if no more companys can't open their eyes and keep producing 50's/60's technology.....

Atomic Amps could easily corner this un-tapped market with 4X12 sized or the smaller mini-sized 4x10 Marshall Cab Ported with 1 EVL 12" Low and either 1 10" or 8" Mid and a Motorola Tweeter. Guess I can look for something custom made with some Port City technology for good measure.....

Cool.

FractalGrinder - I know Atomic has been very hard at work on some things coming in the near future months... so stay tuned. ;) :D

About time.... I've been wishing and have talked to Port City about making a FR Cab that looks like a 4X12 or the smaller 4X10 Marshall Mini Cab. Still been looking.......till now! Way to go Jet City!! Hopefully they will make it balanced,clear sounding and have quality drivers? Now its a wait and see!

I guess Tom Scholz had it right the first time, He was the first genius pioneer for direct amp/cab modeling and knew Full Range Cabinet Amplification was the superior way to present guitar. I'm gonna look for some old 80's Rockman FR 4X12 style Cabs, if no more companys can't open their eyes and keep producing 50's/60's technology.....

Atomic Amps could easily corner this un-tapped market with 4X12 sized or the smaller mini-sized 4x10 Marshall Cab Ported with 1 EVL 12" Low and either 1 10" or 8" Mid and a Motorola Tweeter. Guess I can look for something custom made with some Port City technology for good measure.....

RMC has made a few... might check them out as well. To bad Jet City didn't make it a coaxial design.

Last edited:
RMC has made a few... might check them out as well. To bad Jet City didn't make it a coaxial design.

Cool that you know about them! I've sent a E-mail a few days ago about a custom cab,But still haven't heard back from them yet..... ;)

Fractalgringer - I believe Matrix are also working on something similar :)

Thanks for the tip! I'll have to sniff around them and try to see what they got going on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom