• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Jerry

iaresee

Thanks but this link doesn’t work for me. It had me set up a “Keeper” account from the app on my phone but still didn’t work. Any way you can send it differently? Thanks so much!!
Don't download it with your phone. That's your problem. Use a browser on a computer.

GratefulMike

Still doesn't work. It comes up asking me to save as a binary file.... I really appreciate your help, if you have any other way of sending this file that would be great. I tried 2 Mac desktop computers and it's not compatible.

iaresee

Still doesn't work. It comes up asking me to save as a binary file.... I really appreciate your help, if you have any other way of sending this file that would be great. I tried 2 Mac desktop computers and it's not compatible.
It is a binary file. You should save it with a .syx extension.

Top Bottom