Igor Paspalj

Inspired
Here's one bluesy improvisation I came up today inspired with a bit of a Jeff Beck influence. I am NOT trying to play as Jeff, which is pretty much impossible of course, neither suggesting this is his style :) Just a few Jeff moves, rest is pretty much my own stuff. Anyway, recorded with my Axe II as always, and with my 1996 Fender Stratocaster - Yngwie Malmsteen signature.

Hope You gonna like it :)

Here's one bluesy improvisation I came up today inspired with a bit of a Jeff Beck influence. I am NOT trying to play as Jeff, which is pretty much impossible of course, neither suggesting this is his style :) Just a few Jeff moves, rest is pretty much my own stuff. Anyway, recorded with my Axe II as always, and with my 1996 Fender Stratocaster - Yngwie Malmsteen signature.

Hope You gonna like it :)

Great job !
Beck is in my top 5 favorite players got to speak to his tech in Austin at sound check once..
He showed me Jeffs guitars handing me one to look at and I noted the bridge was jacked sky high...
Beck bends up and does the duck wabbles flicking the bar so its setup kinda loose to go down some..
I was pulling my hair out trying to learn where were you and could never get it Saw that bridge ran home
set my strat up that way and was able to get closer at it.. The high harmonic he gets in that tune...
you cant get it with bridge on the body wont work jack the bridge up and BINGO was his name...

after spying his old tele I noted he had about 5 strats one of them on the head stock top side he had tape on them
with names... one was named bag of shite lol and he had several strats but one tele so I made him a nocaster
tried to give it too him in Dallas at Crossroads and met him saturday night back stage but was not able to get too him sunday
security was a nightmare as you can imagine... So sent that to his managers office in London and the tech took it too his house..

Never heard a word back on it and thought well he must not care for it but saw him playing green onions and train kept a rolling
on Ronnie Scotts club DVD and there it was... about fell out of my chair..
That was my reply... the nocaster I sent him weighed 5 lbs ...

HUGE influence on my playing ... when FAS added in Dweezils jtm45 that belonged to Frank
I loaded that amp up and goofed with it and there all this time was the tone I could never get..
Jeff Beck group going down ice cream cakes jody ect..

never in a million would have guessed jtm 45 but thats it..
Jeff Beck is a household word here.. you play well sir very good and not so easy to do it all with the fingers

You are correct there is only one Jeff Beck but its damn fun to borrow from his library..
Great job

Absolutely brilliant!!!
Very Jeff Beckish with a smattering of Richie Kotzen. Have you ever heard Richie Kotzen's Bi-Polar Blues record? It is very much your vibe on this vid. Impressive!

Thank You all! :) Not familiar with that one, but I am gonna check it out for sure :)

Great playing, @Igor Paspalj ! It's fluid and expressive, with good theme development. And you've kept shred where it belongs, using it in small doses at proper points in the lead, instead of wanking it all around. What's not to love?

Great playing, @Igor Paspalj ! It's fluid and expressive, with good theme development. And you've kept shred where it belongs, using it in small doses at proper points in the lead, instead of wanking it all around. What's not to love?

Thanks Rex, I tried to keep it ''civilized'' as much as possible :))

Back
Top Bottom