Jeff Beck at Ronnie Scotts

I love that these guys can still perform with this energy - pushing 70. They look great.

Thx for posting.

Beck is so unique. And he is brilliant about who he surrounds himself with, including guest performers. There isn't a weak spot in the show, which is unusual these days. Great work.

Awesome. So nice to hear Cobham's Stratus again.

Better than saying how great he is and watching a youtube video, let's truly support him by buying the DVD. I have it now, watched it yesterday and will enjoy it for years to come. There's everyone else, and then there's Jeff Beck. WOW!

Better than saying how great he is and watching a youtube video, let's truly support him by buying the DVD. I have it now, watched it yesterday and will enjoy it for years to come. There's everyone else, and then there's Jeff Beck. WOW!
Already bought mine back in Sep after the original post, have seen it several times now and still hearing/seeing new stuff. It's a great DVD.

+1
Unbelievable!

Whats the name of the second song btw?
That's a composition by John Mclaughlin called "Eternity's Breath". If you dig that, there's a whole world of his music you can explore. In the DVD extras Beck talks about struggling for a long time to get the phrasing right, and basically how incredible Mclaughlin was and how Mclaughlin's work "draws" him in. Great compliment from one legend to another.

The desire to be a better player and the thought that you suck at something...it never goes away!

This video plays non stop at work(Guitar Center), and I can no longer tolerate it, haha. Don't think I could ever watch it again.

Back
Top Bottom