JBL PRX615M 2-Way Powered PA Speaker

DigitalTube

Experienced
Most stores are having a great deal on these speakers ( $200.00 off regular price) just thought I'd post this for anyone looking for a small PA, or a monitor for the AXE II, I just picked one up from American Musical, for $599.00. It has a pretty big sound and and it's like 43 pounds. I run IN Ears live but the sound company uses these speakers for stage monitors, so that's how I first tried them and was impressed. The reason I bought it was to have in the studio for programming my AXE patches, I always find that my patches always translate better to big PA's when programmed with some kind of PA speaker with at least 1x15 speaker on it, obviously as flat sounding as possible. I also run some backing tracks on it while programing to hear how the patches sound in a mix, so for my needs I didn't want a 12 inch speaker, think they'r worth the price.
(I'm not in any way involved with JBL, or American Musical, not a salesman..)

I bought a PRX612 a few months ago have thus far been unable to get it to sound "full" with my AFX2. I've looked in various forums and have not found advice that worked. Could you share your presets that include tweaks you made in the studio to make the prx work for you?

Back
Top Bottom