JBL Eon 612 powered monitor incoming

Richard

Hey guys,

Wanted to let you all know that I decided to order a JBL Eon 612. I haven't seen many players on this forum with one so I'll let you know what I think when I get it and put it through it's paces.

Great choice! Not exactly the same but... I have been using a pair of JBL Eon 610s for almost a year now.
Really enjoy the sound although when trying both, I went for smaller size & weight of the 610.

Great choice! Not exactly the same but... I have been using a pair of JBL Eon 610s for almost a year now.
Really enjoy the sound although when trying both, I went for smaller size & weight of the 610.
Nice! I'm glad to hear someone else is using Eons! I decided on using only one monitor and on stage so that's why I decided on the 12....I'm lazy. LOL!

I bought a 610 recently, love it. It's heavier than I expected, but it makes sense given the integrated amplifier. Still lighter than a guitar amp, and it can be loud as hell.

Nice! Considering that I am going from a custom Xitone 2X12 cab (I actually have 2 but I usually only used one) and a Matrix GT1600FX power amp, this is going to be a HUGE difference in weight and portability! I am very excited. I am keeping the other gear because it is nice to have options but it will be nice be able to just bring a single powered monitor most of the time.

Back
Top Bottom