AFIII Jazz Tone & Preset

It is just a brilliant tone and of course playing .
congratulations !

do you have maybe an Axe FX II preset to share ?
(Or I will try to convert it )

Thanks .
I have seen it.
My question was more if you have directlt an Axe FX II preset available.

I will convert this preset for Axe FX II with fractool then.
I just hope it will work .

Thanks .
I have seen it.
My question was more if you have directlt an Axe FX II preset available.

I will convert this preset for Axe FX II with fractool then.
I just hope it will work .
Oh sorry! Misread your comment. I have four main presets that I used to use with the Axe FX II, but they're not jazz ones.... Here they are... These are like a year old...

Attachments

• MILO Dumble.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 83
  • MILO Fender.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 83
  • MILO Friedman.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 71
  • MILO Vox.syx
    6.3 KB · Views: 72
I gave a look at your presets.
Very nice presets.
Unfortunately I could not succed in converting your jazz preset from Axe III for the axe II with fractool, but it is not so important .

Thanks a lot again for sharing the other ones ;)

I agree, that was a beautiful Alfie!

I am mainly a jazz player but bought an axe-fx iii. Its amazing and inspired me to brake out my old 60's SG that I bought at age 17. But for the archtop I need different sounds than the presets offered. I have a pair of QSC K.10's and two QSC cp8's. I prefer the cp8's. In general I feel that the presets have too much bass, too much treble and too much reverb. So I went to global settings and adjusted the output 1 global graphic eq to give me mainly mid. Also, I knocked down the global reverb to 50% (lowest allowed). The result gets you closer to a "jazz" tone for some of the presets. You still need to adjust the presets but the global settings get you closer to a warm, fat tone. Adding stereo defining yields a more Metheny-like tone. Open for ideas!

Back
Top Bottom