Jazz Fix - Who's got it?

I remember Swedish Chef's frustration on the uploaded patches and no comments.
3 comments, 9 "likes" and 216 downloads. It's ok to give some feedback! Methinks that's the exchange for patches.

3 comments, 9 "likes" and 216 downloads. It's ok to give some feedback! Methinks that's the exchange for patches.
It's also reasonable (and you know that as good as anyone) that for most people a preset doesn't translate.

Then why come to the forum to whine about that? Be thankful they don't ;)
+ not everyone that visits AxeChange may be on the forum
+ etc. etc.

Personally, I hope to try it "some day in the future" (probably when it's outdated because of new firmware...) Thx :)
I think many are like that... Have *you* read and used everything you ever downloaded or bookmarked...? Sent them "TY" emails?

5 great reactions (and counting) is quite a result, IMO :)

Last edited:
Agree its a wonderful tone. fine job...!!!!
it just doesnt come naturally to me to "Jam" in that style.
I can however really get into Stanley Jordan... but that's
a totally different animal.

HA!

It was hiding in the VOL /PAN block. I adjusted that volume and it is all good...

Note to those that download this patch to remember to do this

Sorry, I forgot to note that I use expression pedals for Volume, Delay mix and Wah (when there's one).

Sorry, I forgot to note that I use expression pedals for Volume, Delay mix and Wah (when there's one).

No Worries at all. Maybe that should be in the description of the download. I got it working and it is a great patch.

For whatever reason when I am checking out downloads I almost never hook up my MFC / expression pedal board. I imagine that it would have been fine if I had that out and hooked up.

Very nice! I have also been using the Dumble for a nice Jazz clean. It will be cool to see how you set it up!!!!

If the available Dumble patches are the closest that I will ever get to actually playing one I have to say that they are extremely baddass ;)

So I got around to messing with this today and I have to say it is a beauty of a patch. I love the leslie on the second setting. Very nice indeed.

I was originally going to play my super through the patch but my JEM was closer. I am shocked at how jazz box my Desert Yellow Jem sounds...

Just a little quicky

So I got around to messing with this today and I have to say it is a beauty of a patch. I love the leslie on the second setting. Very nice indeed.

I was originally going to play my super through the patch but my JEM was closer. I am shocked at how jazz box my Desert Yellow Jem sounds...

Just a little quicky

Hey Scott!
Sounds great. I love the sound of your guitar through this. Super Jazzy.
What's your "Super"?

Back
Top Bottom