Java, your 1024 IR Template is sorta wrong...

Amphibian

I'm sorry for pointing this out (don 't mean to be stepping on your toes) and I don't know if it's just me but I get the delay setting to 501 ms and Feedback to 9.8%. I.e. default settings. Shouldn't they be set at 10 ms and 0%, respectively?!

Can someone also explain this for me: Why is it that the signal is "leaked" and splitted to the delay when the amp is panned hard to the left? Where does a Shunt going diagonally connect out of the amp block? I'm confused... :oops: :oops: :oops:

Amphibian said:
Can someone also explain this for me: Why is it that the signal is "leaked" and splitted to the delay when the amp is panned hard to the left?
Because the input of the Mono Delay sums left and right channels together prior to delaying the signal.

Amphibian said:
I'm sorry for pointing this out (don 't mean to be stepping on your toes) and I don't know if it's just me but I get the delay setting to 501 ms and Feedback to 9.8%. I.e. default settings. Shouldn't they be set at 10 ms and 0%, respectively?!

Don't be sorry for pointing it out! It should have been corrected. It was not uploading right. I tried correcting it a couple of times a while back, I thought it had been fixed. I tried to upload it again but I just got a "The process cannot access the file 'E:\web\axechangene\htdocs\presets\394.syx' because it is being used by another process." error

The should be set at 10ms and 0% for sure

Back
Top Bottom