Jason Hook 5FDP using the AxeFX 2 in UK Rig

Hmmm. I wonder what firmware he's using? He wasn't super complimentary, but he is in fact using the AXE as his total tone solution live in Europe. That's pretty cool.... I imagine we will be seeing more and more of this happening each year.

Hmmm. I wonder what firmware he's using? He wasn't super complimentary, but he is in fact using the AXE as his total tone solution live in Europe. That's pretty cool.... I imagine we will be seeing more and more of this happening each year.

Yeah, I picked that up too. Maybe, and I'm just spitballing really, he didn't have anyone to program his presets properly? The Axe is less 'fire and forget' and more of an amp that needs to be fine tuned subtly to the individual to get the most out of it.

Yeah maybe someone from FAS should "reach out" to Jason (if they haven't already) 5FDP are pretty huge now. Jason is a monster player and he's been around for a long time. He's been a session guy and he's played with a lot of major acts like Alice Cooper. He would be another good addition to the FAS artist roster.

Talk about damning Fractal with faint praise. But I can't take seriously a guy with a mega tacky/cheezy LED light display on his guitar anyway...

Talk about damning Fractal with faint praise. But I can't take seriously a guy with a mega tacky/cheezy LED light display on his guitar anyway...

The list of really good guitar players would get a lot smaller if we judged their ability based on how ugly their guitars were..........???

Back
Top Bottom