Jason Becker

several songs say featuring jason Becker, wonder how that would be done, he obviously can't play guitar. Midi programmed?

ps one of my fav. guitarists. he was amazing.

His website says the album is due out December 7. The graphic there shows the featured artists for each song on the album.

I was unfamiliar with him, so I read his wikipedia page; quite a story.
Aside from "his" stuff you should check out David Lee Roth's album A Little Ain't Enough. So much good stuff!

He was in the middle of recording that album when his symptoms first appeared.

I saw this yesterday - seriously amazing that he is writing music. ALS is horrible and I have known people that have "given up" on the disease way before they got to a point where Jason is at. Its crazy and inspiring to see Jason still create and keep going. He has defined a purpose for himself - which has undoubtedly got him this far. I will be buying this for sure when it comes out.

Yes it's a test of will, for him and his family. Terrible burden for them financially. I have a hand written letter and pick that he wrote back to me, when people still wrote letters ;) Will never forget that.

Probably wouldn't hurt if a few of us bought his new cd when it comes out :)

Dude has been paralyzed for almost 30 years, can’t breathe without a machine, and still writes more music than most of us here. Respect!

Back
Top Bottom