Jane’s Addiction, Soundgarden, RATM, Tool

Need a super bass for Tool, anybody know what to do to the super lead to make it a super bass?

Marshall super bass + boss EQ, pedal mid bands c r a n k e d into the front of the head

Soundgarden is Recto 1, with analog mono chorus in front.
I can run with this.., thanks! I suppose I might need to get used to the idea that I ncreased accuracy to what they used physically is how one might start virtually. That’s new to me. Thanks for the reset in thinking.

Still looking for presets though... heh.

Last edited:
Need a super bass for Tool, anybody know what to do to the super lead to make it a super bass?

Marshall super bass + boss EQ, pedal mid bands c r a n k e d into the front of the head
Just use a Plexi.. I had a few Adam Jones patches on my II+ with a dual amp using a Plexi & the Diesel Blue CH3 that were pretty damn fantastic. I can’t remember for sure the speakers for each, I’m thinking Greenbacks for the Plexi & V30’s on the Diesel, but would have to look again to be sure. Had that Eulogy tone dialed in on one patch & then The Pot tone on another. Looking forward to this new album.. that’ll probably get me all fired up to create some AJ patches again on the III. I’m not real big on chasing other people’s tones, but that is one I do like to have in the ol’ back pocket to jam with from time to time.

Back
Top Bottom