James & Stephen. A preset/video demo based on SRV and Hendrix tones.

I've got on well with all of your shared presets, but this one, OMG! The SD1 Solo scene is killer! I couldn't stop playing, literally! I'm playing through my Carvin 127 w stock pickups and the tone and articulation are truly amazing. Ok, I'll stop now. Cheers, Lee
I think you’re accidentally replying to the wrong thread. SD1 Solo scene was on the HiWatt preset 🙂

A couple of classic amps, some classic stomps, a little speaker compression here and there... If you're a fan of their respective styles I hope you can enjoy this one. Tweak to taste, etc. Cheers.

https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=8786

Oh man, that sounds fantastic! My Burgs folder is getting bigger and bigger. Thank you very much for all these great prests. I just noticed that you also updated the starward presets. I have to check that out right away.

My first time posting but just had to comment on this preset. I have been able to get lots of killer sounds with my FM3 but the one tone I could just never get quite right was that Stevie Ray Vaugh sound and too my ears, this nails it. The fact that this was free blows my mind even more so wanted to thank you for sharing it!

My first time posting but just had to comment on this preset. I have been able to get lots of killer sounds with my FM3 but the one tone I could just never get quite right was that Stevie Ray Vaugh sound and too my ears, this nails it. The fact that this was free blows my mind even more so wanted to thank you for sharing it!
I'm glad to be of some help in your quest, Bjamin. My presets will always be free and when I get off the road there will be more of them. All the best and thanks for taking the time to leave this comment. Most appreciated!

I'm glad to be of some help in your quest, Bjamin. My presets will always be free and when I get off the road there will be more of them. All the best and thanks for taking the time to leave this comment. Most appreciated!
I just split this preset apart today to use it on my FM3. I haven't had a chance to test it yet, but its sound as I was working on it was great. Once I have them tested I'll post them here.

Here ya go…. I did the split on my FM9, and seems like the FM9 has a bug transferring presets where it can really screw up delay settings. (@Admin M@ is this still true because I've seen some chewed-up values?) I think I got the blocks reset correctly.

This is targeted to the FM3 but will work on the FM9 and FX3, though on the bigger machines I'd recommend going with the original file in the opening post. They're basically the same, the difference is this one has the contents of AMP 2 copied over the AMP 1 settings and then AMP 2 removed, I didn't change anything else.

Thanks to @Burgs for his work creating great presets.

Attachments

• FM3-James & Stephen.zip
    8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Fantastic, thanks for taking the time to do that Greg. Looking forward to using the Hendrix portion of this preset!

Back
Top Bottom