Jam Pedals Retrovibe phaser block

lqdsnddist

Axe-Master
Spent some time trying to dial in the sound of a Jam Pedals Retrovibe mKII uni-vibe pedal. The Retrovibe is regarded as one of the "best", and most classic sounding vibe pedals on the market.

I find it a bit tough to get an authentic "throb" on the AX8 vibe block, and its easy to get a bit more of a tremolo type effect, where you lose the thick chorus-y tone I like. I like my uni-vibe tones to be really thick and chewy

Block is designed for a bit cleaning tone, bit too thick to sound good with a really dirty amp.

This is the BLK file, not a full patch, so pick an amp you like, such as a plexi style. Patch is also set up to use an expression pedal, ext 2, to control the speed.

Give it a try

Attachments

• retrovibe mkII_20180113_200129.blk
    298 bytes · Views: 63
Not a lot of uni-vibe fans around these parts....

I’m kind of a fanatic for them myself, having owned a drybell, retro vibe, mojo vibe, voodoo vibe etc

Several hundred dollars each, so if I can get a Axe setting that sounds as good, or close enough, my wallet will be happy

Not a lot of uni-vibe fans around these parts....

I’m kind of a fanatic for them myself, having owned a drybell, retro vibe, mojo vibe, voodoo vibe etc

Several hundred dollars each, so if I can get a Axe setting that sounds as good, or close enough, my wallet will be happy

Hello! , I am VERY interested in vibe through AX8. I have one this is a trower patch thats pretty good but needs work.
My interest is Trower/Hendrix use.
The throb part can be changed (more/less) through the bulb setting.

Thanks for the patch! I will try and get back to you.

Back
Top Bottom