Jam in A with MANCAVE LOWDOWN Mark Day

Nice room, Mark! I thought the cat was fake until it moved! Then I remember seeing a recent video of a freshly shorn feline...

Glad to see you're still enjoying your amps, even with the great sounds of the Fractal gear. I have a roomful too, and I they make great decor even when not turned on... kind of Martha Stewart meets Randy Rhoads. Gear is good.

Ha! Someone's cat got a summer clip! :D

Great rig man. The view from that window is pretty stunning too.

How's it feel to be back on the East coast?

Also, you seem to be playing Les Pauls pretty much all the time these days. Are you using Suhrs much at all any more? I seem to recall a Suhr with Blackouts was at the core of your sound for quite a while.

Mark I always enjoyed your videos recordings...most of all man I do love your vibratos....so wide and so "personal"
Great playing as always !

Love your videos as always Mark and huge GAS going on my side right now!! :)

Good to see that my cat is not the only one in the world that practically ignores its owner. :mrgreen

Ha! Someone's cat got a summer clip! :D

Great rig man. The view from that window is pretty stunning too.

How's it feel to be back on the East coast?

Also, you seem to be playing Les Pauls pretty much all the time these days. Are you using Suhrs much at all any more? I seem to recall a Suhr with Blackouts was at the core of your sound for quite a while.

I miss California's weather and lack of cigarette smoke everywhere but happy to be closer to myfiance and family and of course the job ROCKS.
I have mostly always been an LP guy. The Suhr was awesome. I sold it to finance another but then got hit with a major financial crisis caused by my very dishonest ex (long story). So no Suhr right now.

As far as the view I also have this view from the section 8 morons in this building. I am moving to a proper condo community June 30th, thank God!!

Thanks for saying that, it's been my main focus for many years and still a struggle at times :)

its something i take pride in myself, and pay a lot of attention to. all of my fav players either current or past have instantly recognizable vibrato styles (Lynch, Kotzen, Howe, Yngwie) Those guys were the bar for me. (even though i haven't listened to Yngwie in years, lol)

I think it gives my influences and age away a bit when i'm playing leads at church or wherever....but it also sets me apart, so i'm glad i've paid attention to it. nothing worse than hearing bad, pitchy vibrato.

Back
Top Bottom