Jackson USA Select Warrior WR1

I have always wanted one. I don’t own a single pointy guitar, but, I would really like one of those. I played a blues festival held out in a cow pasture one time - lost of fun - lots of bands showed up.. As you can imagine, Everybody was sporting Pauls, Teles And Strats etc, except this one dude ...who showed up with a black Jackson Warrior. :D...you coulda heard a pin-drop when he cracked that case and took that baby out.

..but aside from scaring the natives. The Blues, that guitar, will Also do! :0)

I am very drawn to the Warriors and the Xiphoses (is that even right?) But I used to have a Kramer Focus 5000 (Saw Chris Degarmo playing one...) and that thing had such awful neck dive that I can't bring myself to pull the trigger on one since they seem so similar.

Holy jumpin' Jesus on a pogostick, that is one fugly guitar. But if that is what you want, go for it.

I have always wanted one. I don’t own a single pointy guitar, but, I would really like one of those. I played a blues festival held out in a cow pasture one time - lost of fun - lots of bands showed up.. As you can imagine, Everybody was sporting Pauls, Teles And Strats etc, except this one dude ...who showed up with a black Jackson Warrior. :D...you coulda heard a pin-drop when he cracked that case and took that baby out.

..but aside from scaring the natives. The Blues, that guitar, will Also do! :0)

Now that is the kind of humor that tickles my funny bone. I would be the guy to bring a Tele or Strat with single coils to a metal gig and a metal monstrosity like that to a blues gig.

If you like it, get it!! dont be put off by anyone. if it plays well and does what u want a guitar to do I say go for it!!! Forget about snobs they just cant get over they bought a pile of shite and will try to say it's great and sounds amazing even it it's like playing cheese wire through a punctured colostomy bag

I'm also looking at this interesting one. Probably not as ugly, not that I really care what you guys think about the look of my guitar(s)...:cool: Is that a shitty attitude to have? LoL!

https://www.jacksonguitars.com/gear...ignature-adrian-smith-san-dimas-dk/2805052876

🤔 ...No.. f'ck everybody here.. :D

...Almost pulled the trigger on this one myself - more than couple of times - there it sat - in my basket - mouse pointer and trigger finger wavering over the "buy now" button... I like all the specs on this guitar and I'm a sucker for the 80's Metal Scene.. But ..I have so many guitars now, I'm reduced to fixing up old ones - just to keep the madness under control. :0)

I Vote Yes.. Plus, you won't take your eye out if you sneeze. 👍

I just got this today and man is it a nice guitar! The build quality is excellent and it plays really nice and low. This is why i love MIJ guitars so much, for the price i dont think anything else touches them for quality and value.

61953885639__2B044E8E-20CD-44A4-B17E-7568ECBA0B6B.JPG

Where would one find these MIJ guitars you mentioned?
On the Reverb my friend, Jackson stopped making guitars in Japan a few years ago so used market is your only option. Got this for $900CAD and as I was considering a Jeff Loomis which is $2k here this was a bargain. The only thing I will do is replace the tuners and get stainless bolts for the saddles and nut as the coating is wearing off. The tuners are Jackson branded and do the job ok but feel a bit sloppy now and I’m a lock tuner guy, Graph Tech Ratios will sort me out 😉

I think it is impossible in the Japanese national character to make crap. They tried, for several decades, to make cheap crap, but eventually their obsession to detail and quality re-asserted itself.

Back
Top Bottom