Jackson Swirl Completed. Feast your eyes...

nojyeloot

Experienced
About 9 months after I first took sandpaper to the body, it's finally finished. Learned a ton during this process (thread here). It's been mighty satisfying. Without further ado...

Before
012.jpg

After

Before
011.jpg

After

As requested, here's a repost of the dip videos if you missed my progress thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qwBktr_7M0&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GipxWh89CC4&feature=youtu.be

Over capacity on pix, continued on the first post (below)

Last edited:
Continued:

Before
013.jpg

After

I'm going to be making a video of me playing it pretty soon (through my AxeFX II of course) so you guys can hear it. It plays and sounds really good, especially since I stripped and refinished the neck.

Last edited:
Looks great. You should add the video you made to this post as well.
Turned out great. Is this the same finish/dip?
Thanks for sharing the photos.

That's a supernice job !! looks really good, I've been meaning to try to do a swirl job for years myself but haven't got around to do it, but your images really shows how cool it is .. :)

Thanks for sharing, and I bet you will like that guitar even more now than before

:)

Looks great. You should add the video you made to this post as well.
Turned out great. Is this the same finish/dip?
Thanks for sharing the photos.

Thanks man. I had a link to the original thread in the OP, but I went ahead and added links to the vids at the bottom of the OP as requested ;)

Yessir, it's the same one. My pleasure.

looks fantastic! must feel great to have it finally completed...

btw - i don't mean to come across as a grammar nazi, but "adieu" is french for "farewell". i think you mean "without further ado". it's a common mistake :)

Beautiful guitar! Great job!!! I have a friend who does this as well, but he's still perfecting the technique. Yours looks amazing!

looks fantastic! must feel great to have it finally completed...

btw - i don't mean to come across as a grammar nazi, but "adieu" is french for "farewell". i think you mean "without further ado". it's a common mistake :)

It really does.

And thank you very much. Change has been made. :roll

Back
Top Bottom