• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Jackson Swirl Completed. Feast your eyes...

nojyeloot

Experienced
About 9 months after I first took sandpaper to the body, it's finally finished. Learned a ton during this process (thread here). It's been mighty satisfying. Without further ado...

Before
012.jpg

After

Before
011.jpg

After

As requested, here's a repost of the dip videos if you missed my progress thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qwBktr_7M0&feature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GipxWh89CC4&feature=youtu.be

Over capacity on pix, continued on the first post (below)

Last edited:

nojyeloot

Experienced
Continued:

Before
013.jpg

After

I'm going to be making a video of me playing it pretty soon (through my AxeFX II of course) so you guys can hear it. It plays and sounds really good, especially since I stripped and refinished the neck.

Last edited:

Funeral

Fractal Fanatic
Looks great. You should add the video you made to this post as well.
Turned out great. Is this the same finish/dip?
Thanks for sharing the photos.

Stringmanipulator

Power User
That's a supernice job !! looks really good, I've been meaning to try to do a swirl job for years myself but haven't got around to do it, but your images really shows how cool it is .. :)

Thanks for sharing, and I bet you will like that guitar even more now than before

:)

nojyeloot

Experienced
Looks great. You should add the video you made to this post as well.
Turned out great. Is this the same finish/dip?
Thanks for sharing the photos.

Thanks man. I had a link to the original thread in the OP, but I went ahead and added links to the vids at the bottom of the OP as requested ;)

Yessir, it's the same one. My pleasure.

simeon

Axe-Master
looks fantastic! must feel great to have it finally completed...

btw - i don't mean to come across as a grammar nazi, but "adieu" is french for "farewell". i think you mean "without further ado". it's a common mistake :)

CameronCastle

Beautiful guitar! Great job!!! I have a friend who does this as well, but he's still perfecting the technique. Yours looks amazing!

nojyeloot

Experienced
looks fantastic! must feel great to have it finally completed...

btw - i don't mean to come across as a grammar nazi, but "adieu" is french for "farewell". i think you mean "without further ado". it's a common mistake :)

It really does.

And thank you very much. Change has been made. :roll

Top Bottom