Izotope plugins worth it?

At $49 it's a no-brainer. The reason they're giving these away is in the hope that you'll upgrade to the full versions, especially Ozone. These days, I can't imagine doing a mix without Ozone.

I have Ozone and it’s FANTASTIC on your master buss. This is a total insta-buy for me. They’re not the most configurable plugins, but what they do they do really well. They’re really aimed at amateurs like myself and help you do nice things that might otherwise be hard to learn how to do.

I got ozone for free from sweetwater awhile back. Sims like the rest of the bundle is still worth getting, correct?

I'm sure you mean Ozone Elements, not Ozone? Ozone Elements is the star of the package. Everything else is rather specialized, but again, for $49, there's no reason not to get it. Just accept it for what it is, a gateway drug to the full versions.

I'm sure you mean Ozone Elements, not Ozone? Ozone Elements is the star of the package. Everything else is rather specialized, but again, for $49, there's no reason not to get it. Just accept it for what it is, a gateway drug to the full versions.
Elements. Yes, that's what I got for free some time ago. I think it was through Sweetwater.

I have them all except RX? whatever. repair tool. Been using them for over a decade. Great tools for home studio in my opinion.
I love them. The elements are the basic tool. Mainly presets iirc. yes great stuff.

Back
Top Bottom