I've run out of GAS!

GotMetalBoy

Power User
Yesterday was the most depressing Black Friday I've ever had. I've seriously run out of GAS. My rig can't get any better. The only thing I can do to improve my sound is to practice guitar and bass more. My pockets are happy I'm out of GAS.

I ended up looking for dog toy deals to buy haha. I'm actually thinking about buying a laser light that moves, so I can mount it to the ceiling and watch my dogs and cats go nuts.

Anyone get anything cool for Black Friday?

GAS is incurable .... go to your doctor immediately you might have some underlying condition ..... or you might have valuable antibodies that could be used for anti-GAS vaccinations .... just think of all the gear you could buy if you got a cut of the profits

I wish there was a summer Black Friday because I really need new summer clothes and yard work stuff, so I can get yard work done faster, so I can spend more time playing guitar and bass. I really want to get a Zero Turn lawn mower because I feel they're the Axe-Fx of yard work. I replaced most of my gas powered lawn stuff with lithium ion battery stuff and could never go back.

I did buy a new Ryobi Impact Drill. I wish I would have known about impact drills 10 years ago when I bought my house because they make building, repairing and remodeling stuff so much easier and cuts my labor time almost in half. It's awesome being able to drive a 3" screw one handed without even having to apply much pressure.

My wife got me a Shure GLXD16 wireless for my future pedalboard.

Either your wife and my wife need to become friends , or you played a hand in her gift choice. ;)

I'm pretty sure if you asked my wife what gear I need , first she'd say " what do you mean GEAR ?" Then she'd say "oh , music stuff , ...... I'm pretty sure he has everything there is already "

Obviously she hasn't heard of the AX8.

Either your wife and my wife need to become friends , or you played a hand in her gift choice. ;)

I'm pretty sure if you asked my wife what gear I need , first she'd say " what do you mean GEAR ?" Then she'd say "oh , music stuff , ...... I'm pretty sure he has everything there is already "

Obviously she hasn't heard of the AX8.

It's a funny story actually. She originally got me the Apple TV 4, and yesterday it was like how much are we spending on each other, the kids are all grown and out of the house, so she says $400, so I'm like the Apple TV 4 is going back, I hear it doesn't have bluetooth keyboard support from Matt anyway, so Honey Taking back the apple thing, I have the thing that I want you to buy me right now. So I Put it in her Amazon Cart and it comes tomorrow. On a sunday crazy. I have been saving For a long while for Rig two, so it will be great when I can get it all together.

The great thing for my other guitar player is that he can use it and I will use my AXE-FX rig when we play out, he currently uses some line6 bogner amp head that sounds like poop. He definitely doesn't know tone.

There is not enough guitars. If you miss your GAS, check some.

I did actually buy a guitar but it wasn't an exciting purchase or something I've been craving. I bought an Ibanez RG7421PB SBF Sapphire Blue Flat 7 string. I bought it because my main guitar is the 6 string version Ibanez RG421PB NTF Natural Flat and I wanted a 6 and 7 string that sound similar because all my other 7 strings sound completely different.

I just bought the Cakewalk Sonar Platinum Upgrade from JRRshop.com but I guess they ran out of licenses, so I won't be able to install it until Monday :(

Back
Top Bottom