I've got an Itchy Trigger Finger!!!!!!

holdenhinkle

Inspired
I'm feelin' it!!!!

attachment.php

Last edited:
Confession time: Who's replaced their browser home screen with the Fractal store page?

Last edited:
Soma said:
You all know it's going to happen while you're sleeping, right?

;)

No problem--I assumed that already since I'm on pacific time. My computer will wake me up when it is possible to place an order. ;)

No problem--I assumed that already since I'm on pacific time. My computer will wake me up when it is possible to place an order. ;)

If your computers that good it should be able to place the order for you. No need to even wake up for it!

:)

I have wrote macro's to continuously monitor the site for any additions or changes in the code, then it will purchase anything that falls within the allotted budget that I set for $2200 +/- $60. Once it has confirmation that it was successful via an email confirmation from Fractal, it starts a DDOS attack simply so I will have bragging rights to having purchased the very first unit to hit the market.

totally not serious...

I have wrote macro's to continuously monitor the site for any additions or changes in the code, then it will purchase anything that falls within the allotted budget that I set for $2200 +/- $60. Once it has confirmation that it was successful via an email confirmation from Fractal, it starts a DDOS attack simply so I will have bragging rights to having purchased the very first unit to hit the market.

totally not serious...

lol and then it takes over the world...

SkyNet

Soma said:
If your computers that good it should be able to place the order for you. No need to even wake up for it!

It's that good, but I insist on clicking the purchase button myself. I'm working on having my iPhone notify--hold on--false alarm. The iPhone app isn't quite there yet. :lol

ps: I have rigged my computer to control cliffs mind and put in any amp model I want, after forcing him to release the axe at midnight zimbabwe time this friday.

Back
Top Bottom