• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

I've got an Itchy Trigger Finger!!!!!!

solo-act

Fractal Fanatic
Confession time: Who's replaced their browser home screen with the Fractal store page?

Last edited:

LMO

Fractal Fanatic
Soma said:
You all know it's going to happen while you're sleeping, right?

;)
No problem--I assumed that already since I'm on pacific time. My computer will wake me up when it is possible to place an order. ;)

Soma

Experienced
No problem--I assumed that already since I'm on pacific time. My computer will wake me up when it is possible to place an order. ;)
If your computers that good it should be able to place the order for you. No need to even wake up for it!

:)

biggness

Power User
I have wrote macro's to continuously monitor the site for any additions or changes in the code, then it will purchase anything that falls within the allotted budget that I set for $2200 +/- $60. Once it has confirmation that it was successful via an email confirmation from Fractal, it starts a DDOS attack simply so I will have bragging rights to having purchased the very first unit to hit the market.

totally not serious...

Soma

Experienced
I have wrote macro's to continuously monitor the site for any additions or changes in the code, then it will purchase anything that falls within the allotted budget that I set for $2200 +/- $60. Once it has confirmation that it was successful via an email confirmation from Fractal, it starts a DDOS attack simply so I will have bragging rights to having purchased the very first unit to hit the market.

totally not serious...
lol and then it takes over the world...

SkyNet

LMO

Fractal Fanatic
Soma said:
If your computers that good it should be able to place the order for you. No need to even wake up for it!

It's that good, but I insist on clicking the purchase button myself. I'm working on having my iPhone notify--hold on--false alarm. The iPhone app isn't quite there yet. :lol

symphx

Fractal Fanatic
ps: I have rigged my computer to control cliffs mind and put in any amp model I want, after forcing him to release the axe at midnight zimbabwe time this friday.

Top Bottom