IV anywhere on the horizon?

If the IV had profiling then it would only be good if it could only profile the modelled amps already in the unit.
Imagine that if you will?
Beastly!

The insatiable monkey mind 🙉

I guess that many of us come here during office time. No guitar to play, boss is not around, so we have plenty of time for chitchat, gossip, rant, and to make endless wishes :D
It's not even a monkey mind, it's an abject refusal to listen to those who know, to those who are, without a shadow of a doubt, in control of something, yet there are those who ignore it, who deny it, who don't want it to be so they continue. Sigh….

The insatiable monkey mind 🙉
Humans be humaning

Mark Twain nailed it:
“I believe our Heavenly Father invented man because he was disappointed in the monkey. I believe that whenever a human being, of even the highest intelligence and culture, delivers an opinion upon a matter apart from his particular and especial line of interest, training and experience, it will always be an opinion of so foolish and so valueless a sort that it can be depended upon to suggest our Heavenly Father that the human being is another disappointment and that he is no considerable improvement upon the monkey.”

images

images

While I think the FM9 is an awesome unit, your witty, original comment can't hide the fact that its size stands out.

I have size 13 feet. The QC footswitches are spaced horribly for me.

Back
Top Bottom