IV anywhere on the horizon?

I see only 2 speakers mic'd - the rest for stage volume? - lol - that's mostly a wall of show props!

I have it on good authority from some ladies that "size doesn't matter" šŸ¤£šŸ˜œ
Thatā€™s a decor like for slayer show etc . An empty stage is not beautiful. But ok here itā€™s a joke šŸ˜…

Thatā€™s a decor like for slayer show etc . An empty stage is not beautiful. But ok here itā€™s a joke šŸ˜…
Yes - its part of rock and roll - I love a branded wall (Marshall) much more than those generic ones. Most genius thing I remember is Geddy Lee filling his stacks space with washing machines (then chicken rotisseries) after going ampless (complete with workers to come out and change the laundry / baste the chickens during the show lol!).

When I saw Megadeth with Slayer, Mega Dave played at a very good volume, loud but not piercing right into my ears. Slayer on the other hand was completely unbearable. It was like needles right into my ear canal.

I think the FM9 is cool beans, but it IS big comparatively speaking, and the next floor modeler would be more attractive to many people with a slimmer size. Also talking about depth here.
My frame of reference is my old stage rig - a Peavey Mark IV head with a 6-10" cab for guitar. And then my organ and Leslie. It took at least 2 guys to move that stuff. These days I can use a gigbag to carry my guitar on my back, and a nice padded bag for an FM9 or FM3 over my shoulder. No comparison. My big-ass clumsy feet would kill a QC within a month of gigging.

When I saw Megadeth with Slayer, Mega Dave played at a very good volume, loud but not piercing right into my ears. Slayer on the other hand was completely unbearable. It was like needles right into my ear canal.
Ive been to Slayer many many times. It's the only live show I've ever been to where if your standing back by the light/mix desk your pant legs will 100% be flapping from the bass moving air and the you feel like you were in a car accident the next day.

They aren't called Slayer for no reason.

Hearing protection required.

Also it was almost more entertaining to watch the Asian dude running the dual light consoles doing cartwheels from one side to the other to the beat of Angel of Death lol.

Man I miss that.... it will never happen again.

Ive been to Slayer many many times. It's the only live show I've ever been to where if your standing back by the light/mix desk your pant legs will 100% be flapping from the bass moving air and the you feel like you were in a car accident the next day.

They aren't called Slayer for no reason.

Hearing protection required.

Also it was almost more entertaining to watch the Asian dude running the dual light consoles doing cartwheels from one side to the other to the beat of Angel of Death lol.

Man I miss that.... it will never happen again.
I sooooooooo wish they could've reconciled with Lombardo for that last run. Bostaph is awesome but I'll always prefer Lombardo.

I ve Watched slayer 3 or 4 times with Lombardo and bostaph. The sound was always great and clear . The boost in solos were crazy .
Concerning megadeth, I ve watch them twice without wanting it and they suck . One of the gig was probably one of my worst gig ever, super bad sound, and mustaine sing like a ā€¦. Aā€¦ well. I ll stay polite . Sorry if they are fans here but mustaine is a joke live

Well he's playing with Testament now, and they touring atm. Hopefully they'll do a new album and tour it with him.
I'd love to see that. I've seen him with Slayer a number of times as well as with Suicidal Tendencies (he was AWESOME with them). I think the Gathering is a very underappreciated record and would love to see what they do.

The albums with Bostaph are ā™„ļø. I like Lombardo ok but Bostaph push them one step up ā€¦ divine, undisputed ā€¦ the drums sound in diabolusā€¦ ā€œdiscipleā€ in ā€œgod hates us allā€ā€¦
I remember when they release divine intervention, the drums šŸ˜µā€šŸ’«. Well ā€¦ slayer ā€¦ I ve learned all the songs, it teach me many things ā€¦ one of my favorite band

Back
Top Bottom