• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

It's time for the "Upcoming Cab Pack" tease...

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Quite many things on my plate right now. I have 9 cabinets that I haven't shot yet in the studio waiting for something huge. I've shot two cabinets for an upcoming release and here's a sound sample of them. One is very modern sounding and even pulls off a metal clip like this though it's at least 45 years old. The other is very AC30 esque for some reason but I got some Royal Blood vibes from it straight away. I haven't gone through the IR's yet so these are simply the first IR's I shot from both cabinets.

If someone guesses right I'll let you guys know. Guesses?! :)

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Ha ha, Black Sabbath first album 1970, speakers were fine then, I was there !

King Crimson 1969
I'm so jealous of you guys who were fortunate enough to live throughout the best years of music. :) Oh how much I would pay to see these greats in their prime............

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Okay let the tease continue.. another new cab that I finished shooting yesterday. Just an SM57 on the top right speaker of the cab. Loving this cab so much!!!

Top Bottom