Wish It's THIS Close...

brianv4

Fractal Fanatic
I've only been using my FM3 lately, programming what I thought were some really great tones (and I believe there are) - until I went back to my AxeFxIII today. The difference with Ultrares IR's is definitely noticeable as are the drive blocks.

I'm using an H9 so I can live without a ton of effects but I need my core tone to be there 100%. Ok, I'll settle for 99% ;). So my "wish" is for ultrares ir's and drive block updates. Man, that OCD in front of the 1987x Treble thru factory 2 cab 515 with a little 4x12 Recto far field B20 has me in heaven.

EDIT: I shared my preset in the AxeFxIII forum if you're interested

Last edited:
I've only been using my FM3 lately, programming what I thought were some really great tones (and I believe there are) - until I went back to my AxeFxIII today. The difference with Ultrares IR's is definitely noticeable as are the drive blocks.

I'm using an H9 so I can live without a ton of effects but I need my core tone to be there 100%. Ok, I'll settle for 99% ;). So my "wish" is for ultrares ir's and drive block updates. Man, that OCD in front of the 1987x Treble thru factory 2 cab 515 with a little 4x12 Recto far field B20 has me in heaven.

EDIT: I shared my preset in the AxeFxIII forum if you're interested

I agree with this for sure

Back
Top Bottom