• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Wish It's THIS Close...

brianv4

Fractal Fanatic
I've only been using my FM3 lately, programming what I thought were some really great tones (and I believe there are) - until I went back to my AxeFxIII today. The difference with Ultrares IR's is definitely noticeable as are the drive blocks.

I'm using an H9 so I can live without a ton of effects but I need my core tone to be there 100%. Ok, I'll settle for 99% ;). So my "wish" is for ultrares ir's and drive block updates. Man, that OCD in front of the 1987x Treble thru factory 2 cab 515 with a little 4x12 Recto far field B20 has me in heaven.

EDIT: I shared my preset in the AxeFxIII forum if you're interested

Last edited:

Randalljax

Fractal Fanatic
I've only been using my FM3 lately, programming what I thought were some really great tones (and I believe there are) - until I went back to my AxeFxIII today. The difference with Ultrares IR's is definitely noticeable as are the drive blocks.

I'm using an H9 so I can live without a ton of effects but I need my core tone to be there 100%. Ok, I'll settle for 99% ;). So my "wish" is for ultrares ir's and drive block updates. Man, that OCD in front of the 1987x Treble thru factory 2 cab 515 with a little 4x12 Recto far field B20 has me in heaven.

EDIT: I shared my preset in the AxeFxIII forum if you're interested

I agree with this for sure

Top Bottom