Its HERE!

Lou

Inspired
I couldn't get to the from door quick enough when UPS came knockin'. They came during dinner so I had to wait a little while. I said "See you tomorrow" to the fam and headed down to the basement where I had set up my PA and cables already to receive sonic goodness. I had intended to compare the III to the II but I never made it back to the II.

The interface is lovely and easy to get the hang of - not that its difficult. I did a quick spin through the presets and spotted the Petrucci Rig and had loads of fun there. I checked out some of my favorites and wasn't disappointed. Then I pulled up an empty preset and dialed up a IIC++ and was experimenting with the massive IRs available. Pulled up a double verb and set up a nice clean with a drive in front. Killer!

In a nutshell, it's great and I look forward to unlocking its full potential.

I believe its called the Axe-Edit. For PC and Mac. I`ve never owned an Axe-Fx and have been doing everything through pod farm. I know its going to be a huuuge step up for me. But I`m so use to editing tones on the PC at this point, that editing on the device its self looks like it could be a bit cumbersome..

Back
Top Bottom