It's Going to be a Looooooong Day...

My wife just received my Axe Fx II at home. I am sitting at work, with 6 hours to go.....I am having a tough time controlling the urge to leave and go play with my new toy!!!! Going to me an exciting weekend!!!

Mine's out on the UPS truck for deliver today... I have been driving around looking for the UPS guy hehe Have fun playing with it this weekend!

Mine was gonna be delivered today but unfortunately they wouldn't let me have it without me paying the customs charge as its from the US and I'm in the UK. UPS driver said he could only accept cash or cheque and no card over the phone. I reckon he just couldn't be bothered myself. I was at work so I couldn't do any thing.

The custom charge was quite a bit too. Rip off UK yet again. I've had guitars sent from the US before and they don't cost as much as this did.

Anyone else had and ridiculous customs charges on anything?

Dude. That reminds me of the episode of the Simpsons where Homer bought a gun and had to wait three days for it. They played the Tom Petty song, the waiting is the hardest part. Then everything Homer would ever want to shoot drove by as he was waiting for his gun in the mail. Flanders, Patty and Selma, a Target semi truck all drove by. Anyway, I know how you feel. I just got all my funds together for my II. I'm so excited!!!

Say, when did you guys join the waiting list? When did you get your coupons, when did you place your orders? Sorry for all the questions I'm just really excited and can't wait to get my coupon.

I'm a djent djent meedley meedely meedely type player...

Sent from my iPod.

Just got mine last night, after upgrading everything proceeded to play till my fingers were very sore!! It's much more than I expected..

IMG_2160.jpg

Back
Top Bottom