It's Friday...again

Burgs wrote that there is a private beta going on right now, so we'll see. I'm perpetually curious about Cliff's thoughts and where his creativity takes us. But in the meantime I keep discovering new ways I love to use the unit, 2 years in.

It's Friday....., been a few weeks..... C'mon team! Don't ruin the perfect tradition which everybody loves and supports! That's the reason Fridays have become even more exiting than ever before. Where is the Axe-Fx III Firmware Version 20.05 Beta 1? LOL. Happy Friday everyone!
Dude, be happy the way it is. The Fractal team does an amazing job. In addition to having 4 Fractal units in my studio, I also have a Quad Cortex, among other things. The wait for updates from NDSP is endless. An absolute failure and a disgrace. Then one realizes even more how great Fractal's support is.

Finally going to add the talent simulator block? Been waiting a while for one! :D
Yes!

Having spent some time with the manual recently I think I've figured out how to do this without bizarre external hardware and invasive surgery, such as neurotransmitters attached to the brain. Hold my beer, I think I've got this.

First way would be the addition of 2 new DRIVE types.
TALENT BOOST 1 - a non-transparent talent boost that boosts talent a little bit, thus making it not so obvious.
TALENT BOOST 2 - a very transparent talent boost with a large amount of talent gain. So transparent, in fact, everyone in the audience will know you are using the Axe to cheat.

Next up, modification to the TONE MATCH block.
New TALENT MATCH feature added to TONE MATCH block. Simply put the audio of your favourite guitarist into the block, press MATCH, then play
into it. Just as when using the TONE MATCH feature it helps to adjust the AMP block as close as possible to the target for best results, when using the TALENT MATCH block it helps to actually practice a bit so your skill level is as close as possible to the target guitarist.

Final one would be a new TALENT block.
The controls would be ERA, GENRE and MIX. Please be aware certain combinations of ERA and GENRE could yield unpredictable results, such as 'Baroque' & 'Surf', and '1950's' & 'Death Metal.' If you've never actually played guitar before, please set mix to 100%.

This could have its own problems.
Fixed bug in TALENT block where selection of the parameters 'Late 1960's' & 'Pop' could cause some users to sound like they were playing guitar in The Shaggs. This bug was brought to my attention by my pal Foot Foot.

Yes!

Having spent some time with the manual recently I think I've figured out how to do this without bizarre external hardware and invasive surgery, such as neurotransmitters attached to the brain. Hold my beer, I think I've got this.

First way would be the addition of 2 new DRIVE types.
TALENT BOOST 1 - a non-transparent talent boost that boosts talent a little bit, thus making it not so obvious.
TALENT BOOST 2 - a very transparent talent boost with a large amount of talent gain. So transparent, in fact, everyone in the audience will know you are using the Axe to cheat.

Next up, modification to the TONE MATCH block.
New TALENT MATCH feature added to TONE MATCH block. Simply put the audio of your favourite guitarist into the block, press MATCH, then play
into it. Just as when using the TONE MATCH feature it helps to adjust the AMP block as close as possible to the target for best results, when using the TALENT MATCH block it helps to actually practice a bit so your skill level is as close as possible to the target guitarist.

Final one would be a new TALENT block.
The controls would be ERA, GENRE and MIX. Please be aware certain combinations of ERA and GENRE could yield unpredictable results, such as 'Baroque' & 'Surf', and '1950's' & 'Death Metal.' If you've never actually played guitar before, please set mix to 100%.

This could have its own problems.
Fixed bug in TALENT block where selection of the parameters 'Late 1960's' & 'Pop' could cause some users to sound like they were playing guitar in The Shaggs. This bug was brought to my attention by my pal Foot Foot.
Lol. 😁
This is brilliant!
Talent Match is almost like profiling fingers?

We can make and share profiles of our favorite guitarist's digits. EVH's fingers, DiMeola's, Bonamassa's, EJ's, etc., etc.

The future beckons us.....
:)

Back
Top Bottom