It's eerily quiet here!

guittarzzan

Inspired
It seems in the last couple days, the activity here has quieted down a bit.
I'm getting a vibe here similar to 1000 tarantulas in a tank who know the crickets are about to be dropped in for feeding.

I'm starting to smell crickets...or is that the FAS guys' b.o. from working overtime? :)

just excited,
Steve

It seems in the last couple days, the activity here has quieted down a bit.
I'm getting a vibe here similar to 1000 tarantulas in a tank who know the crickets are about to be dropped in for feeding.

I'm starting to smell crickets...or is that the FAS guys' b.o. from working overtime? :)

just excited,
Steve

Worst freakin analogy ever!!!!! 1000 tarantulas? The smell of crickets?? Eeeeyuuuggghhhh, I hate spiders! Couldn't you just have said something like "calm before the storm?" LOL.

lol I think everyone has tuckered themselves out from checking for updates and checking the shopping cart (and getting into fights on the forum hehe)!!!! I have never seen this place as crazy as it has been the last few weeks....it's been nuts!

Honestly it's like the movie 300.

Cliff and his team of 300 are fighting against an army of 10,000.

... it's a good thing Cliff's team are a bunch of F*UCKING BADASSES!!!

I'm a bit concerned about these 1000 tarantulas in this tank. Where did they gey it from? Can they drive it? Can they use the gun and machine gun?

Chris ain't going to sleep well tonight :(

"It's the deep breath before the plunge."
I got that one. Great line at a great time in the story.

Sad to say, but I don't think it'll be 10,000 axe-IIs marching out of Fractal. Regardless, this launch will be historic for Fractal and following.

lol I think they will sell as many as production can handle...honestly, I've never seen such demand for a product.

Back
Top Bottom