It's been a little too quiet here lately... Maybe FW 20 is around the corner?

No FW20, until Cliff adds the 1964 Fender Vibroverb he just scored.

My rampant and random speculation is that either Cliff took a well deserved vacation, or he's been furiously G3ing the rest of the non-G3 amps for FW20. Either way, we win :)

I love how these speculation threads appear a couple weeks after a FW update is released. Take a minute to enjoy the firmware you have!

I for one am pretty set right now. Short of a really good drop tuner, or the ability to perm-assign the quick control knobs... don't need much at this point. I've got more tones than I have time to play with...

But a drop tuner... top of my (short) wish list.

I for one am pretty set right now. Short of a really good drop tuner, or the ability to perm-assign the quick control knobs... don't need much at this point. I've got more tones than I have time to play with...

But a drop tuner... top of my (short) wish list.

I agree! I don't have a ton of presets that require much in the way of effects but it would be nice if the pitch block could be tuned up a little better. It still has a tad bit of warble in it with anything more than a half step down. I know is a little pricy and it is one more pice of gear but what about the RAC12 for permanent knob assignment?

Back
Top Bottom