Its been a good week.. Got my FX8 and Won a Taylor 614CE and Ultimate Ears

JBonnet

Lots going on this week.. First I finally got my FX8 and couldn't be happier and then I received my Taylor 614ce that I had won in a holiday contest by Ultimate Ears and Taylor Guitars...
I had entered my email address via Facebook I think.. Actually can't remember and I received an Email that I had won.. First I was very skeptical but now they both sit in my studio.. The Taylor 614ce is amazing.. I have had several Taylors before (214ce, 414ce,714ce,812ce and an 814ce.. I have to say this one is quickly becoming my favorite... I haven't unboxed the Ultimate ears UE900s's yet but Im sure they will be awesome...
I want to try the Taylor through the FX8... Hoping for good things to happen....

So when you get an Email about entering a contest to win, I would say go for it.. I never thought I would win something like this but, I did...

What ever Taylor has done to the new 614ce it has made all the difference. I had played several at Guitar Center and never really took to the Maple but, this new process has definitely put the 614 on another level.... Been sick for a few days now back to the FX8... Going to read the manual one more time and try and figure out how to setup for live shows... I love the FX8.....

Thanks Guys... Yea it was awesome.. Never won anything that cool before.. I had the flu all week so I really didn't get to check out the Taylor until today.. It sound awesome..
Also got to dig a little deeper into the FX8... WOW is all I can say..
Is there anywhere that users are putting up their presets relating to certain artist or certain songs?

Back
Top Bottom