It's alive! KickTags.com is back up - new labels for the MFC available now!

ZenRigs Man

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
And it's live!

Hi folks! I'm extremely pleased to say that www.kicktags.com is now back up and back in business! All label options in my new Modular Labelling System for the MFC are available now.
5 years since I started tinkering with labels, I've managed to make what I had always envisioned as my 'ultimate label'. I'm so pleased with how these have turned out - I really hope you dig them too.

The website is at www.kicktags.com

Thanks to all for the patience and the banter. I'm off for a stiff drink!!!
Cheers,
Sukh

IMG_6827_zpsqfmk1maf.jpg

Last edited:
WOW! Site has been live for 18 minutes and the response has been incredible already - thank you so much to all that have ordered!!!

Looks like the volume managed to bring down the service provider of the form application I use to allow customers to tell me what they want on their custom text labels! Ooops :)

Gonna grab a beer and then crash folks. Thanks so much to everyone that has ordered and all those that have sent messages - you all rock!

Sukh

Got my order in, Woohoo!
The form app that we get to decide which words we want after the order is put in did crash for me. But I came back later and I re-submitted it and it said it went through. :)

By the way, the site looks great! Congrats on the volume of orders.

Looking forward to my new kicktags. Thanks Sukh.

Glenn

I was pretty pleased with myself for ordering my labels, as the store went live when I was on vacation - literally sitting on the beach in Hawaii. All I had was my iPhone, with 1 tentative bar of coverage, and no easy way to get to a better signal. It took me a few attempts to complete the process, as I lost my connection more than once, but the site made it easy.
During the process, my wife asked me what I was doing (actually it was more to the effect of "dude, we're on vacation on a beautiful beach with turtles and stuff, and you're surfing the web????"). I explained that I was ordering Sukh's latest awesome new glowing tags for my pedal gizmo. She replied "OK. That's acceptable. But hurry up so we can go kayaking."

And thus, Sukh Kicktags has been awarded the Wife-of-Sleestak Seal Of Approval.

I was pretty pleased with myself for ordering my labels, as the store went live when I was on vacation - literally sitting on the beach in Hawaii. All I had was my iPhone, with 1 tentative bar of coverage, and no easy way to get to a better signal. It took me a few attempts to complete the process, as I lost my connection more than once, but the site made it easy.
During the process, my wife asked me what I was doing (actually it was more to the effect of "dude, we're on vacation on a beautiful beach with turtles and stuff, and you're surfing the web????"). I explained that I was ordering Sukh's latest awesome new glowing tags for my pedal gizmo. She replied "OK. That's acceptable. But hurry up so we can go kayaking."

lol.

Haha! I should get some kind of a seal or stamp for this on my website :)

Will these work fr the upcoming ax-8? They look fantastic

Thanks man :)

These ones WON'T work with the AX8 or FX8, but the good news is I now have the prototypes in-front of me, at my desk, for the labels specifically designed for those two boards. They look freaking awesome :)

I've managed to find 2 good UK FX8 owning folk that have volunteered to help me test out sizing and fit (as I don't own either boards) and, all being well, I plan to start producing KickTags for both boards in November. As soon as I have the sizing confirmed against my prototypes I'll post some pictures and explain how the labels specifically for those boards will work.

Same materials and functionality as the new MFC ones and, the really cool thing, is that the text labels and tiles will be interchangeable between the MFC and the AX8/FX8, so if you have more than one of these cool bits of kit, you can share you labels between them :)

Man that's great! Looks like the perfect solution. No issues shipping to your friends in the US?

Hey matey, thank you :)

No issues at all - in fact, the vast majority of my customers are from the USA (and have been since I started nearly 5 years ago!)

Cheers,
Sukh

Hi Sukh,

Looks like I missed the first wave. Any idea when there'll be back in stock again?

Cheers,
Simon

Hi Sukh,

Looks like I missed the first wave. Any idea when there'll be back in stock again?

Cheers,
Simon

Hey mate!

Yes, I had the most 'in demand' launch I've ever had - I opened the store at 11:10pm last Friday and nearly everything was sold out by 11am the following morning! While this is (of course) amazing, and I'm very grateful for it, it means that I sold out of stock about a month ahead of where I expected, which caught me somewhat by surprise.

I'll make a start on prepping for the next batch next week while I work on getting the first wave of orders put together, so I shouldn't think it will be too long. If you want to be notified when stuff is back in stock, just go to the store, click on the options you're interested in and then hit the link that gives you the option to be notified when the item is back in stock. That way, as soon as I add more stuff to the store, you'll get emailed straight away.

Thanks for your interest dude - hope to hear from you soon :)
Sukh

Hey mate!

Yes, I had the most 'in demand' launch I've ever had - I opened the store at 11:10pm last Friday and nearly everything was sold out by 11am the following morning! While this is (of course) amazing, and I'm very grateful for it, it means that I sold out of stock about a month ahead of where I expected, which caught me somewhat by surprise.

I'll make a start on prepping for the next batch next week while I work on getting the first wave of orders put together, so I shouldn't think it will be too long. If you want to be notified when stuff is back in stock, just go to the store, click on the options you're interested in and then hit the link that gives you the option to be notified when the item is back in stock. That way, as soon as I add more stuff to the store, you'll get emailed straight away.

Thanks for your interest dude - hope to hear from you soon :)
Sukh

Thanks Sukh - I'll figure out what I want and pop it up on the site. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom