• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

IT WAS THE SOUNDCARD! WTF!!!

fredspark

hello!
I don't know what happened but i was playing and the sound of the out 2 cut off. i check my cable and it's ok. i change the preset and its the same problem .My axe Fx 3 can not send audio to out 2. i can see the leds of the out2 on the front but nothing come out from the analog out.
I update the firmware (we never know...) and it doesn't fix my problem....
please please please help me!!!!!!!!

bread

Power User
What's plugged into out2 ? Have you checked what's connected to it to make sure it's not that which has broken ?

FractalAudio

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Check your system settings. Nothing will come out of Output 2 unless you have an Out 2 block in your preset or Copy Output 1 turned on.

fredspark

i juste tested something : from a blank new preset, i added an IN bloc and a Out2 Block and linked them together . I see something is coming out from out2 because i can see the leds in the front panel. But when i plug a cable in the out 2 nothings comes out

vika12

Inspired
i juste tested something : from a blank new preset, i added an IN bloc and a Out2 Block and linked them together . I see something is coming out from out2 because i can see the leds in the front panel. But when i plug a cable in the out 2 nothings comes out
Do what Moderator said above .... it should work

chris

Legend!
is the Out 2 Knob turned up?

what exactly is Out 2 connected to; what's the next device in your signal path?

Sashman

Experienced
What is out 2 plugged into?
Make shure that this is also working.
Change cable from out 2 to out 1.

fredspark

is the Out 2 Knob turned up?

what exactly is Out 2 connected to; what's the next device in your signal path?
yes the out 2 knob is turn up and the next things is a xlr cable then a usb sound card. I though it was the sound card but i just check with another one and it's not that. i checked the cable also.

fredspark

On this images you can see my test. a simple preset with nothing in it just a IN block and a OUT2 block, that's it. And you can see that there some sound coming out the out2 with the leds on the front panel. BUT with 3 xlr cable tested and 2 soundcard nothing is coming out.....honnestly, i begin to be thnk it's bad....

Attachments

• 20220122_204659.jpg
    20220122_204659.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 41
  • 20220122_204717.jpg
    20220122_204717.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 41
Top Bottom